|Does Knowledge Management Lead to Innovation? An Empirical Study on SMEs in Rwanda||
Eugenie Byukusenge, John C. Munene, Laura Orobia
|Repositioning Nigeria: Application of Marketing Communication Tools by Political Parties in Campaign Programs||
Glory Basil, Agnes E. Bassey
|Suggestion System as an HRM Tool to be Successful in Organisations in New Zealand: Empirical Evidence||
Andries J du Plessis
|The Greenhouse Gas Emission in the EU: VAR Analysis of the Relevant Variables||
Filip Kokotovic, Petar Kurecic, Domagoj Cingula
|The Dilemma of the Optimal Condition: an Exploration of the Strategic and Social Consequences of the Organizational Change Imperative||
Paul D. Nugent, Richard Montague, Emilio Collar
- Research Leap Manual on Academic Writing
- Conduct Your Survey Easily
- Research Tools for Primary and Secondary Research
- Useful and Reliable Article Sources for Researchers.
- Tips on writing a Research Paper
- Stuck on Your Thesis Statement?
- Out of the Box
- How to Organize the Format of Your Writing
- Argumentative Versus Persuasive. Comparing the 2 Types of Academic Writing Styles
- Very Quick Academic Writing Tips and Advices
- Top 4 Quick Useful Tips for Your Introduction
- Have You Chosen the Right Topic for Your Research Paper?
- Follow These Easy 8 Steps to Write an Effective Paper
- 7 Errors in your thesis statement
- How do I even Write an Academic Paper?
- Useful Tips for Successful Academic Writing
- Interactional Justice and Employees’ Commitment to Supervisor in Nigerian Health Sector
- The Impact of Government Debt on the Economic Growth of Ghana: A Time Series Analysis from 1990-2015
- A Support of Independent Processes Outside of Information System, Using an Ontology Driven Application
- Best Practice of Benchmarking of World’s Top Universities: Lessons for Higher Educational Institutions of Uzbekistan
- Procedural justice and Employees’ Commitment to Supervisor in Nigerian Health Sector