|Freedom of Religion, Religiosity, and GDP per Capital||Gregory Chase|
|Why Consumers (Do Not) Change Their Mobile Service Providers – A Hungarian Study||Attila Endre Simay|
|The Relationship between Economic Growth and Municipal Solid Waste & Testing the EKC Hypothesis: Analysis for Saudi Arabia||Reema Ghazi Alajmi|
|Autonomic Trust Management in Cloud-Based and Highly Dynamic IOT Applications||Suneth Namal, Hasindu Gamaarachchi, Gyu Myoung Lee, Tai-Won Um|
|Conjoint Analysis Tool for Determining Attributes on Designing a Graduate Degree Program||García-Vidal Gelmar, Pérez-Campdesuñer Reyner, Martínez-Vivar Rodobaldo, Sánchez-Rodríguez Alexander|
- Research Leap Manual on Academic Writing
- Conduct Your Survey Easily
- Research Tools for Primary and Secondary Research
- Useful and Reliable Article Sources for Researchers.
- Tips on writing a Research Paper
- Stuck on Your Thesis Statement?
- Out of the Box
- How to Organize the Format of Your Writing
- Argumentative Versus Persuasive. Comparing the 2 Types of Academic Writing Styles
- Very Quick Academic Writing Tips and Advices
- Top 4 Quick Useful Tips for Your Introduction
- Have You Chosen the Right Topic for Your Research Paper?
- Follow These Easy 8 Steps to Write an Effective Paper
- 7 Errors in your thesis statement
- How do I even Write an Academic Paper?
- Useful Tips for Successful Academic Writing
- The Impact of Motivation, Ability, Role Perception on Employee Performance and Situational Factor as Moderating Variable of Public Agency in Bandung, Indonesia
- The Effect and Policy Analysis of Global Financial Crisis on Nigeria Economy
- A Country Study of Côte d’Ivoire in relation to its banking sector
- Electricity Sector Reforms in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Results and Policy Implications
- On Being Social: How Social Identity Impacts Social Commerce for the Millennial Shopper
- Policy Model of Lake Toba Preservation by Parmalim Community
- The Politics Of The Environment: Power Contestation Over Ecological Space In Purbalingga
- Drivers of Customer Brand Engagement and Value Co-Creation in China: A Prioritization Approach