|The Impact of Entrepreneurial Alertness on Entrepreneurial Intentions||Altaf Hussain Samo, Norashidah Hashim|
|Stimulating Technology-Based Start-Ups: Entrepreneurship Initiatives by University||Noorlizawati Abd Rahim, Zainai B. Mohamed, Astuty Amrin|
|Leveraging Brand Loyalty in Service Branding: The Role of Satisfaction||Heang Sotheara, Dr. Zhang Jing, Yen Yat|
|Psychological Empowerment and Employee Behaviors: Employee Engagement As Mediator and Leader-Member Exchange as Moderator||Rizwana Kosar, Sayyed M. Mehdi Raza Naqvi|
|Corporate Governance and Development: The case of Uzbekistan||Rasulov Nodir Madrahimovich, Amonboyev Mukhammadsidik|
- Research Leap Manual on Academic Writing
- Conduct Your Survey Easily
- Research Tools for Primary and Secondary Research
- Useful and Reliable Article Sources for Researchers.
- Tips on writing a Research Paper
- Stuck on Your Thesis Statement?
- Out of the Box
- How to Organize the Format of Your Writing
- Argumentative Versus Persuasive. Comparing the 2 Types of Academic Writing Styles
- Very Quick Academic Writing Tips and Advices
- Top 4 Quick Useful Tips for Your Introduction
- Have You Chosen the Right Topic for Your Research Paper?
- Follow These Easy 8 Steps to Write an Effective Paper
- 7 Errors in your thesis statement
- How do I even Write an Academic Paper?
- Useful Tips for Successful Academic Writing
- Epistemological Character of Isomorphism in Generation of Innovation
- Imbalance of the public finance in the context of Keynesian and Non-Keynesian effects of fiscal policy limitation
- Impact Analysis of Slovak- Hungarian Cross Border Cooperation Projects
- Cost Accounting and Financial Health: Analysis of Cost Reduction Policy Effect in Selected Enterprises of Metallurgy Industry in Uzbekistan
- Robust Statistical Analysis of Long-Term Performance For Sharia-Compliant Companies in Malaysia Stock Exchange
- Can We Rely on Job Satisfaction to Reduce Job Stress?
- An Introduction to Empiric Approach to the Resource Curse Phenomenon in Small Island Developing States (SIDS)
- University-Industry Partnership in New Energy Vehicle Industry in China