|An Overview of Demand Management through Demand Supply Chain in Fashion Industry|
|Supporting the Competent Practitioner: Trans-disciplinary Coaching with a Knowledge-Based Expert System||Jolan Velencei, Zoltan Baracskai, Viktor Dorfler, Marc Stierand|
|Procedural justice and Employees’ Commitment to Supervisor in Nigerian Health Sector||
Akoh Ajogwu, Amah Edwinah
|Best Practice of Benchmarking of World’s Top Universities: Lessons for Higher Educational Institutions of Uzbekistan||Shamshieva Nargizakhon Nosirkhodjaevna|
|A Support of Independent Processes Outside of Information System, Using an Ontology Driven Application||
- Research Leap Manual on Academic Writing
- Conduct Your Survey Easily
- Research Tools for Primary and Secondary Research
- Useful and Reliable Article Sources for Researchers.
- Tips on writing a Research Paper
- Stuck on Your Thesis Statement?
- Out of the Box
- How to Organize the Format of Your Writing
- Argumentative Versus Persuasive. Comparing the 2 Types of Academic Writing Styles
- Very Quick Academic Writing Tips and Advices
- Top 4 Quick Useful Tips for Your Introduction
- Have You Chosen the Right Topic for Your Research Paper?
- Follow These Easy 8 Steps to Write an Effective Paper
- 7 Errors in your thesis statement
- How do I even Write an Academic Paper?
- Useful Tips for Successful Academic Writing
- The Impact of Motivation, Ability, Role Perception on Employee Performance and Situational Factor as Moderating Variable of Public Agency in Bandung, Indonesia
- The Effect and Policy Analysis of Global Financial Crisis on Nigeria Economy
- A Country Study of Côte d’Ivoire in relation to its banking sector
- Electricity Sector Reforms in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Results and Policy Implications
- On Being Social: How Social Identity Impacts Social Commerce for the Millennial Shopper
- Policy Model of Lake Toba Preservation by Parmalim Community
- The Politics Of The Environment: Power Contestation Over Ecological Space In Purbalingga
- Drivers of Customer Brand Engagement and Value Co-Creation in China: A Prioritization Approach