|The BRICS nations and their priorities||Miroslaw Przygoda|
|Juan E. Chebly|
|Sino-Senegalese Cooperation: An Impulse to Innovative Growth Strategies for Senegalese SMEs||Pape Alioune Diop|
|Study on Factors That Impede the Success of Retail and Wholesale Industry: a Case Study on Consumer Selection|
Decision towards Retail Business at AlorSetar, Kedah
|Jimisiah J, Nur Tasnim KZ, Khairul Firdaus A, Sallaudin SH|
|A Conceptualized Model of Crisis Management for Small Hotel Companies||Dmitry V. Zhukov, Chiara Sardo, Asad Ullah|
- Research Leap Manual on Academic Writing
- Conduct Your Survey Easily
- Research Tools for Primary and Secondary Research
- Useful and Reliable Article Sources for Researchers.
- Tips on writing a Research Paper
- Stuck on Your Thesis Statement?
- Out of the Box
- How to Organize the Format of Your Writing
- Argumentative Versus Persuasive. Comparing the 2 Types of Academic Writing Styles
- Very Quick Academic Writing Tips and Advices
- Top 4 Quick Useful Tips for Your Introduction
- Have You Chosen the Right Topic for Your Research Paper?
- Follow These Easy 8 Steps to Write an Effective Paper
- 7 Errors in your thesis statement
- How do I even Write an Academic Paper?
- Useful Tips for Successful Academic Writing
- The Influence of the Society Self-supporting Development Program (SSDP) Towards Regional Development in Serdang Bedagai Regency
- Business Process Management in Financial and Non-Financial Institutions: Payment Process Modelling in Financial Flows Management
- Social Rehabilitation for Commercial Sex Worker, is it Still Significant
- Research on Project Success Factors within the Construction Industry of Ghana: Evidence from Wide Horizon Ghana Limited
- Economic Growth and CO2 Emissions for OECD Countries
- Management Policy for Organic Waste from Plantation and Plantation Production Factory in North Sumatra
- The Advantage of Digital Decision Making for Strategic Decisions – Proofed by a Supply Chain Case
- The Privatization Conundrum in Ghana: Lessons from Golden Tulip Hotel in Accra