|Freedom of Religion, Religiosity, and GDP per Capital||Gregory Chase|
|Why Consumers (Do Not) Change Their Mobile Service Providers – A Hungarian Study||Attila Endre Simay|
|The Relationship between Economic Growth and Municipal Solid Waste & Testing the EKC Hypothesis: Analysis for Saudi Arabia||Reema Ghazi Alajmi|
|Autonomic Trust Management in Cloud-Based and Highly Dynamic IOT Applications||Suneth Namal, Hasindu Gamaarachchi, Gyu Myoung Lee, Tai-Won Um|
|Conjoint Analysis Tool for Determining Attributes on Designing a Graduate Degree Program||García-Vidal Gelmar, Pérez-Campdesuñer Reyner, Martínez-Vivar Rodobaldo, Sánchez-Rodríguez Alexander|
- Research Leap Manual on Academic Writing
- Conduct Your Survey Easily
- Research Tools for Primary and Secondary Research
- Useful and Reliable Article Sources for Researchers.
- Tips on writing a Research Paper
- Stuck on Your Thesis Statement?
- Out of the Box
- How to Organize the Format of Your Writing
- Argumentative Versus Persuasive. Comparing the 2 Types of Academic Writing Styles
- Very Quick Academic Writing Tips and Advices
- Top 4 Quick Useful Tips for Your Introduction
- Have You Chosen the Right Topic for Your Research Paper?
- Follow These Easy 8 Steps to Write an Effective Paper
- 7 Errors in your thesis statement
- How do I even Write an Academic Paper?
- Useful Tips for Successful Academic Writing
- Communication Strategy on Family Planning Campaign by the Field Officer for Family Planning Campaign in North Sumatera
- Comparative Analysis of Competition Power in High Technology and Low Technology Intensive Manufactures
- Legal Policy of The Government of Indonesia for the Protection of Non-Permanent Workers’ Rights
- Impact of Illicit Financial Flow on Economic Growth and Development: Evidence from Nigeria
- Knowledge Transfer Offices in the Context of Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship
- Analysis of Socio-Spatial Differences in Germany for the Definition of Online Milieus
- A Critical Risk Analysis of Absenteeism in the Work Place
- Market Risk Premium Used in 71 Countries in 2016: A Survey with 6,932 Answers