Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Development is indexed and abstracted in all the databases and libraries that draw their information from Repec http://repec.org/. Additionally, they are registered in Pro-Quest, Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (ProQuest, U.S.), ElektronischeZeitschriftenbibliothek EZB (Germany), SCI-Edge (U.S.), Open J-Gate (India), Econbiz, ZBW – German National Library of Economics, ResearchBib, ESJI (European Scientific Journal Index), ISRAJIF, SafetyLit, I2OR database, Cite-Factor, IDEAS/RePEc Database, Global Impact Factor and Google Scholar, Supreme Attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (SAC). WorldCat (world’s largest network of library content and services), Index Copernicus International (ICI Database).
The Importance of Sharing and Promoting Your Article
In order to increase your visibility, it is essential to share your articles with the audience in your field. Publishing your articles in online journals is helpful in reaching a wider audience, create and develop a network in your field and boost your citation, which increases your reputation among the researchers.
Articles with copyrights will ensure their high quality. Research Leap provides services of articles sharing platform where we comply with the STM Association’s voluntary sharing principles.
You can share and promote your published article in the way as described in the next section. You can use the suggested tips by selecting the most suitable one for you; however, it is more effective to use these options in a combined way.
Tips for Promoting your Article:
- Create or Update Your Personal Profile. In order to share your article and promote it, first, you need to update your profiles on scientific paper sharing networks or social media to a professional level indicating your position, awards, and other professional achievements. This will ensure the reader about your proficiency and contribute to the positive perception of the quality of your research. Only after updating your profile you can share your works and use social media network to promote your paper.
- Choose The Most Suitable Social Media for Interaction. Each of the social media or network are associated with some purpose. For example, ResearchGate.com or Academia.edu are dedicated to researchers and academicians. Such type of social networking websites is more effective in promoting your research article. Moreover, participating in group discussions on your field will help you target more suitable audience for your article promotion by discussing legally sharable copies to research sharing sites. Additionally, sharing links to your research on your Twitter and Facebook accounts are also effective. You can also create and upload presentation about your research work on SlideShare.
- Start your blog and vlog. Making a video or an abstract for a blog about your research will highlight the reasons why they should read your research work and will lead to higher exposure.
- Present Your Article at a Conference. Include a physical interaction to promoting process by presenting your article at the conferences or similar relevant events.
Some other additional tips are:
- Optimize your articles on search engines so that readers could find your article easily;
- Evaluate the impact of your article with special tools;
- Monitor your article’s impact on article-level metrics.
Share Your Article
To share your articles with the help of the options mentioned above, Research Leap provides you the links leading to HTML and PDF versions of your paper, once it is published. Thereby, you will be able to share links to colleagues and peers which will directly lead to your article without any request of subscription or registration. Sharing the link of your article on social media will increase:
- The interest to your research;
- The downloads;
- And citations.
Every author will be automatically provided with links to HTML and PDF versions of his/her paper. If the published article belongs to several authors, the links will be sent to a senior author, who can share with the corresponding authors.